NETNEP 2018: 7th International Nurse Education Conference will take place May 6 – 9, 2018 in Banff, Canada.
As with previous events in the series, NETNEP 2018 will facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience of nursing, midwifery and healthcare workforce education worldwide.
Keynote talks will be supplemented by oral presentations; short talks with accompanying poster; posters and ‘rapid 5s’ (5 minute oral presentations) for which abstracts are invited by September 1, 2017 on the following conference themes:
- Teaching & assessment
- Learning in practice – Clinical education
- New technologies, simulation and social media in teaching and practice
- Curriculum innovation & development
- Evidence and educational discourse
- Research, scholarship and evaluation
- Professional development & leadership
For more information and to submit abstracts visit: www.elsevier.com/netnep-conference