There are over 45,000 medical-surgical Registered Nurses in Canada. Medical-surgical nurses form the largest single group of nursing professionals in health care and make up over 18% of all RNs working in Canada!
While nationally med-surg numbers are quite notable, CAMSN has just over 800 members. This leads us to believe that a lot of medical-surgical nurses simply don’t know about CAMSN.
Have you told your friends and colleagues about the Canadian Association of Medical and Surgical Nurses?
Help us increase our membership numbers. It’s FREE and joining is easy! Just have your friends and colleagues fill out the registration form located in the “Membership” tab and e-mail it to Crystal Côté, our secretary, at email@example.com.
Top 10 Reasons to be a CAMSN Member:
- Stay up-to-date with CAMSN activities
- Receive quarterly newsletters
- Connect with a community across Canada that shares a passion for medical-surgical nursing
- Expand your knowledge and skills, share in best practices and remain current, connected and relevant
- Access to CAMSN’s Standards of Practice
- Demonstrate your commitment to competence in your specialty area
- Opportunities to be featured or have your work featured in CAMSN’s quarterly newsletters
- Discounted CAMSN conference registration fees
- Access to archived newsletters and documentation from past conferences
- Work collaboratively with the Canadian Nurses Association